Thursday, May 21, 2009

IPL 2009 Super XI

Five weeks and 56 matches later we are finally at the end of an enthralling and exhausting league phase. Three of the semifinalists Delhi, Deccan and Chennai were expected to be here but Bangalore who were last years so called 'test side' have pipped other heavyweights like Mumbai and Rajasthan to take 3rd spot. Putting together a IPL 2009 XI was easier than I imagined, with the players in my list far surpassing the rest of the competition with their performances. I didnt bother putting a Worst XI since KKR have made that title their own weeks ago. You can put my decision to put Brad Hodge on my list and Dilshan as 12th man down to sympathy for the determination of this great Victorian. Look forward to your comments and feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment